plaidjazz101
    Exclamation Adobe Version Cue will not uninstall
    If someone could please help me with this, all assistance would be appreciated. I recently decided to uninstall my Adobe Creative Suit Programs, when Adobe Version Cue would not uninstall. When I would click the uninstaller, the typical remove window came up, and when I clicked uninstall, another window popped up saying it encountered some kind of %d error, then closed, not uninstalling the program. So I had to remove it manually, and moved all the Adobe Creative Suit files I could find to the trash and erased them (I'm guessing this is the part where I went wrong). But the program is still there. To double-check that it was done, I put the CD in and looked at the section that asks what programs I would like to install, and next to Adobe Version Cue, it had the /!\ symbol, and said that it was already installed. how do I get this program off of my Mac? Oh, and i have an Intel based Mac, and I've heard people have been having some issues with them. Would this be the case?

plaidjazz101
    Could someone PLZ give me an answer? i want to get this bloody thing off my Mac. thx.

Specs:
    Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Might seem obvious, but did you empty the trash? The installer will still complain if it's not totally deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by plaidjazz101
    If someone could please help me with this, all assistance would be appreciated. I recently decided to uninstall my Adobe Creative Suit Programs, when Adobe Version Cue would not uninstall. When I would click the uninstaller, the typical remove window came up, and when I clicked uninstall, another window popped up saying it encountered some kind of %d error, then closed, not uninstalling the program. So I had to remove it manually, and moved all the Adobe Creative Suit files I could find to the trash and erased them (I'm guessing this is the part where I went wrong). But the program is still there. To double-check that it was done, I put the CD in and looked at the section that asks what programs I would like to install, and next to Adobe Version Cue, it had the /!\ symbol, and said that it was already installed. how do I get this program off of my Mac? Oh, and i have an Intel based Mac, and I've heard people have been having some issues with them. Would this be the case?
    Try doing a Spotlight search for Adobe Version Cue and delete what it finds.

Thread Information