Specs:
    17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
    Need Help Please!
    ok I didnt know exatcly what to search for, but this is my issue:

I am creating some vintage looing art for some t shirts I will be making, but i need some help. I used Illustrator CS to create the images, then moved them to Photoshop to detail, but now the vector "crispness" is gone. How can I achive the nice clean edges again? do I import them back into Illustrator? Im lost.... :confused:

keep in mind im not by any means professional with either on of these programs, but dabble in them as a hobbie.

Specs:
    MacBook
    Not sure if you have CS or CS2.
    If you have CS2, you can paste the vector image into Photoshop CS2 using the "paste special" option. This will allow the image to retrain its vector quality within Photoshop CS2.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Specs:
    17" iMac G5- 1.8Ghz - 1GB of Ram - AND - 17" Intel Core 2 Duo iMac - 2Ghz - 1GB of Ram
    I have CS. I wish I had CS2. You know the Work around in CS?

Thread Information