Cleveland, Ohio
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2 now has a Flickr group!
    Mac-Forums now has its very own Flickr group. If you use Flickr be sure to join our group to share photos with each other.

While we'll still keep the photo of the month thread, Flickr is a much better platform for photo sharing and will allow us to share many more photos whenever you desire.

If you don't have a Flickr account, they're free to setup (there is also a premium option).

Our group web address is:

If any member here is already an avid Flickr user and would like to help admin our Flickr group, please PM me.
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

iBook G3|800Mhz|256MB Ram|ComboDrive|30GB HD|
    iBook G3, 800 MHz, Combo Drive, 256MB Ram, 30GB, Airport Card...For Sale! Here.

Just came across this on Apple's latest Mac OS X software download page and thought this could be handy for some of you: Flickr upload automator action 1.0.

The download link on that page works fine so if you are planning on downloading it, no problems there. The developer's webpage (or server) doesn't work at the moment for me though so if you want more info, you'll have to either wait till it is working again or never mind for the more info bit.

Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Nice find MHC!

Now that the flickr export plugin isn't free anymore, this is a handy alternative.

Thanks Apt!

Anytown, USA
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    I plan to sign up and post some stuff as soon as I get my shiny new XTi and take some post-worthy pics (well, that may take a while!).

What's with the big warning about getting kicked for advertising? I guess they mean the forum. Though I really don't see how one could advertise through posting pics, unless you post a pic of a poster that says, "Come to M-F it's the shizznit!!". How lame would that be?

I guess with all the pics of just Apple stuff it almost does look a bit like it's geared towards exposing people to Apple products.

Thread Information