New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

what to use. please help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

WhiteYfz

WhiteYfz is an unknown at this point

whats hte best program to edit videos? i hear i movie is pretty good.. is that true?? what else is good? EDIT:
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Toast is not a video editing program.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
WhiteYfz

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3v1L80Y
Toast is not a video editing program.
o okay.. so whats a good one?
QUOTE Thanks
sarahsboy18

sarahsboy18 is just really nicesarahsboy18 is just really nicesarahsboy18 is just really nicesarahsboy18 is just really nice
Mac Specs: Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition

iMovie is great for basic stuff... If you are wanting to move towards something a little more professional Final Cut Express is a great way to go. It will get you most of the basic features of Final Cut Pro which is Apple's premier editing software... it will get you familiar using a non-linear editor without the higher cost.

"If you had a friend who was a tightrope walker, and you were walking down a sidewalk, and he fell, that would be completely unacceptable." -Mitch Hedberg
QUOTE Thanks
WhiteYfz

will some one be kind enoguh to edit it for me? i just want a titile when it first ocmes on and some music.. thanks..
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteYfz
will some one be kind enoguh to edit it for me? i just want a titile when it first ocmes on and some music.. thanks..
iMovie will do that for you. It is very easy to use, and pretty self explainatory to use.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
WhiteYfz

i dont have it.. when i reformatted my comp, it deleted it ..and its not on the re install discs..
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

What Mac do you have? Did you get it new? What version of OSX is your install disc?
QUOTE Thanks
WhiteYfz

i got it in sept .. osx 10.4.6
i called apple care but they said that it should be on the discs but its not :/
QUOTE Thanks
WhiteYfz

i have adobe creative suite 2.. wil anything in there hlep me?
QUOTE Thanks
WhiteYfz

went to the apple store today and they gave me ilife for free .. i love mac
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Double-click problem in Photoshop CS | Gretag + iMac = mmm! »