New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Showing photos/Photo of the month

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

tom_hoyle

tom_hoyle is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 27" i7, iBook G4, iPod 5th Gen 30Gb

Hello,

Now, firstly I'm not much of a photographer but I just found the 'Photo of the Month' thread. I have a couple of quite cool pictures I took at Reading Festival that I'd like to show. I had a peruse around to find out if there were any rules to posting pitures, I found some and discovered that for the Photo of the Month the photo has to be taken in that particular month.

Reading festival was back in August 2005 so I'm a bit late so I was wondering if it's acceptable to just post my pictures? I figured this forum may not be the most appropriate place to just show off, it's a mac forum, not a picture forum. And there may be some bandwidth restrictions or whatnot.

cheers,
QUOTE Thanks
Ghostshadow

Ghostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the roughGhostshadow is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iBook G3 - You'll be missed.

Why not post them in this thread

QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

I wouldn't put up a million images of my last summer holidays or anything like that, but if you have one or two good photographs, stick em up

Otherwise, consider putting your photos online at somewhere like flickr.com or photobucket.com and just put a link to them in the thread.
QUOTE Thanks
tom_hoyle

Here's some links, I figured that'd be the est idea!

This one here is of my friend Steven, It was just a random picture I took that turned out quite arty, he also looks a bit like one of the Gallager brothers.

This one here is also of my mate Steven (His pose kinda spoils the picture). It was taken on the final day of the festival and I reackon it sums up the festival in one snapshot! I particularly like the eery haze that we couldn't see, the flash reflected off it!

whaddya think? I'm not much of a photographer but I like these ones!
QUOTE Thanks
inflexion

inflexion will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle

i think your friend is high

Apple, think different
QUOTE Thanks
tom_hoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflexion
i think your friend is high
I think you think right!

It was at a festival, can expect anything less?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« changing file type? | Recovered Photos in Iphoto 6 glitch »