Blackburn, Lancs, North West England
    Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz.
    What's going on here?
    My Mac Mini is wired up to a 70" LCD screen to give brilliant graphics. It also means that I can view 3 or 4 screens at a time but I normally have just one screen covering the whole 70" because my seat is about 8 foot from the screen. But just lately the screen has been throwing a wobbler. It shows a perfect picture and then it will suddenly zoom out to show all of the available screens. If I click on the main image, that image goes back to full screen again for a few minutes before the cycle repeats.
    Any thoughts.
    The trouble with letting people like me loose on the interweb with a debit card is that I now have the latest Mac Mini Aluminium running at 2.4 GHz with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, 320 HDD and OS X 10.6.5 all wired up to a 70" LED screen ...... And not the faintest idea of how to use it.

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    You are toggling Exposť either via a magic trackpad, mouse or keyboard shortcut.

You'll need to check in Trackpad, Mouse and Keyboard preferences to see what all you have set up for Exposť to figure out what you're doing to trigger it. (mouse hot corner perhaps?)
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Thread Information