New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Need help deciding on a new digital camera

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

da2003pizimp

da2003pizimp is an unknown at this point

I'm in the market for a new digital camera, i'm looking for something around 4 to 5 megapixels. i was thinking of a cannon but mine now eats batteries like a mofo. so if anyone has a camera that they absolutely love please post it. also I need something that i can take GOOD close up photos. thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
michaelmjc

michaelmjc will become famous soon enough

I would suggest the Canon powershot s2 is, I just actually osld mine, not because it wasn't good.. I just had no use for it. The zoom on it is insane, 400mm equivalent. It also has a very good macro (close up pictures) its 5 megapixles, 12X optical zoom, 30fps 640 x 480 video mode..

I found the batteries lasted for about 3 hours before recharge.. that was 3 hours of constant use.

All Canon's G series cameras are great as well. I own a G1, and am still using it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Adobe Photoshop CS RAM question | Zoom Lens »