New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

My World of Warcraft character screenshot

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rberry88

rberry88 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook

I took a screenshot of my Orc Warrior with and without the UI, I then touched up the non-UI pic and came up with this:

Screenshot with UI:

https://home.comcast.net/~rberry883/.../warim0701.jpg

And my touched up screenshot without the UI:

https://home.comcast.net/~rberry883/WarimFarmer.png

**UI = User Interface

Looking for a PowerMac G4 for $500 or less USD.
QUOTE Thanks
EvoMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by rberry88
What mods are you using for that bottom bar cluster? I think I am going to go with a flex bar mod that switches between melee and ranged mode (For my hunter), but I like some of the options of that interface.

Quote:
And my touched up screenshot without the UI:

https://home.comcast.net/~rberry883/WarimFarmer.png

**UI = User Interface
Nice job, I did one very similar to that with my priest a while ago when he was late 40's early 50's. However I can't find the picture at the moment. I should do a new one of my 60 hunter or priest... hmm work project for the day!
QUOTE Thanks
rberry88

Mac Specs: 17" Flat Panel iMac -15" 1.5GHz, 80GB HDD, 128MB ATI video card, 1GB RAM- PowerBook

The bottom are of my UI was all done with Discord mods ( www.discordmods.com ), using Discord Action Bars I set up my main combat buttons to swap when I change stances and they keep their keybindings. Discord Action Bars gives you pretty much all the options that Flexbar does but I find it alot easier to setup. I used to use Flexbar for all my setups but it just got too overbearing, while I could do the same stuff with Discord Action Bars in half the time.

The background and frames around my buttons/setup was done with Discord ART and my unit frames were done with Discord Unit Frames. I have a bunch of stand-alone addons that I use, here is a screenshot of my addons folder:

https://home.comcast.net/~rberry883/.../MyAddons2.JPG

And using CT_Viewport, I changed the playing screen so none of it resides behind any of my UI.

QUOTE Thanks
Kutless217

Kutless217 is on a distinguished road

wow you got a **** of alot of add ons. i have about 30 and for somereason my SS always come out kinda messed up

-----

edit: i didn't relize HE double hockey sticks was censored...hmm oh well

also i will take one of my female troll warrior. shes 59 and has decent gear. what server are you on by the way?
QUOTE Thanks
rberry88

I have my orc warrior-Warim (level 48), troll hunter-Supadoo (level 53) and a night elf druid-Galas (level 34) on Dalaran server.

And a gnome rogue- Brewdis (level 21) and a Dwarf paladin - Waanald (level 14) on Frostmain server.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« photo critiqueing | Importing for digital camera »