Changing Facebook account attached to iPhoto
    Hi all,

My husband's Facebook account is attached to iPhoto on my MacBook Pro which means that I can only upload photos to his account. How do I change the Facebook account to mine?

Thanks!!

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Why on earth are you two sharing a user account??

First order of business: give him his own account PRONTO.

Secondly, you change the facebook info in iPhoto's preferences under "Accounts" (I would have thought this was a bit obvious). Delete the old account, add a new one.

Angry Iphoto and facebook
    THE "ACCOUNTS" DOESNT EVEN EXIST.. THIS IS INCORRECT. SO IF ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT ANSWER HOW TO GET FACEBOOK OFF YOUR IPHOTO IN ORDER TO PUT A NEW ACCOUNT ON THERE... THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW~~ THANKS

Specs:
    MBP Retina late 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS El Capitan 10.11 iPhone 5s 64gb iPad Mini 2, 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
    Why on earth are you two sharing a user account??

First order of business: give him his own account PRONTO.

Secondly, you change the facebook info in iPhoto's preferences under "Accounts" (I would have thought this was a bit obvious). Delete the old account, add a new one.
    As a recent user of this forum I find some of the comments by long-term forummers rather snide and unhelpful. I've seen numerous examples of this and it isn't attractive or welcoming.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    I agree that the first part of my post came across a little abrupt. It is VERY good advice, but I forget sometimes that not everyone is aware of the importance and NUMEROUS advantages of maintaining separate accounts on an OS X system. Sorry about that.

The second part of my post, however, IS IN FACT the correct answer on how to remove and add Facebook accounts from iPhoto, as you can see:

Specs:
    MBP Retina late 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS El Capitan 10.11 iPhone 5s 64gb iPad Mini 2, 32gb
    chas m - thanks for acknowledgement; pax

Changing Facebook account info in iPhoto
    Chas M, I'm sure you are very smart and know more than the rest of us, but your screen shot doesn't match what I get and perhaps what others get when they go to settings. Maybe version 10.6.8 is older than yours (or newer), but mine shows icons for General, Appearance, Sharing, Events, Web, and Advanced, and none of them (as far as I can find) offers any options connected with Facebook. If anyone can actually help with this problem, that would be great. Thanks.

Changing FB account in iPhoto
    Thank you so much chas m this worked perfectly for me and quickly I might add. At first I did not understand, but when you added the the picture, which by the way really helped for a newbie for me, I was able to go back and do what I needed in a snap. Thanks again.

For adding and deleting a facebook account.
    Quote Originally Posted by anenzeder View Post
    Hi all,

My husband's Facebook account is attached to iPhoto on my MacBook Pro which means that I can only upload photos to his account. How do I change the Facebook account to mine?

Thanks!!
    click on iphoto->preferances->accounts->add(+)->add another account

Thread Information