New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Changing Facebook account attached to iPhoto

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

anenzeder

anenzeder is on a distinguished road

Hi all,

My husband's Facebook account is attached to iPhoto on my MacBook Pro which means that I can only upload photos to his account. How do I change the Facebook account to mine?

Thanks!!
QUOTE Thanks
Courtzski23

Courtzski23 is on a distinguished road

THE "ACCOUNTS" DOESNT EVEN EXIST.. THIS IS INCORRECT. SO IF ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT ANSWER HOW TO GET FACEBOOK OFF YOUR IPHOTO IN ORDER TO PUT A NEW ACCOUNT ON THERE... THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW~~ THANKS
QUOTE Thanks
badshoehabit

badshoehabit will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro MC721: 500GB 15.4" 16GB Core i7 OS Mavericks 10.9.2 iPhone 4s 16gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
Why on earth are you two sharing a user account??

First order of business: give him his own account PRONTO.

Secondly, you change the facebook info in iPhoto's preferences under "Accounts" (I would have thought this was a bit obvious). Delete the old account, add a new one.
As a recent user of this forum I find some of the comments by long-term forummers rather snide and unhelpful. I've seen numerous examples of this and it isn't attractive or welcoming.
QUOTE Thanks
badshoehabit

badshoehabit will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Mac Book Pro MC721: 500GB 15.4" 16GB Core i7 OS Mavericks 10.9.2 iPhone 4s 16gb

chas m - thanks for acknowledgement; pax
QUOTE Thanks
diulin

diulin is on a distinguished road

Chas M, I'm sure you are very smart and know more than the rest of us, but your screen shot doesn't match what I get and perhaps what others get when they go to settings. Maybe version 10.6.8 is older than yours (or newer), but mine shows icons for General, Appearance, Sharing, Events, Web, and Advanced, and none of them (as far as I can find) offers any options connected with Facebook. If anyone can actually help with this problem, that would be great. Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
hdaniels

hdaniels is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much chas m this worked perfectly for me and quickly I might add. At first I did not understand, but when you added the the picture, which by the way really helped for a newbie for me, I was able to go back and do what I needed in a snap. Thanks again.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« A Mystery | Corrupt PSD and AI Files »