New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Photography Showcase

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

• Each member can post one photograph in this thread each month.
  • The photo can be as large as you like, our image resizing plugin will make the adjustment accordingly.
  • Not only will posting inappropriate pictures get them deleted, it will also get you banned. This includes anything semi-lewd. This is a family forum if it's not PG then don't post it.
QUOTE Thanks
calams

calams will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2,66 GHz Mem. 4Gb

canon 5d + 50/1.2

QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

Steeee-retch by fearlessfreap24, on Flickr

This is my cat Tigger taking a nap. he had rolled over and stretched his arms out and stayed like that.

QUOTE Thanks
Jbob

Jbob has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 17" Macbook Pro (2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearlessfreap24 View Post
This is my cat Tigger taking a nap. he had rolled over and stretched his arms out and stayed like that.
Looks like my cat Toni when he was younger. He passed away last week at the old age of 26 !!
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbob View Post
Looks like my cat Toni when he was younger. He passed away last week at the old age of 26 !!
Sorry to hear. Tigger is 1/2 way there.

QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:

I love that cat.
QUOTE Thanks
Sprool

Sprool will become famous soon enough

Playing in the kitchen with water drops, food dye and a flashgun
QUOTE Thanks
Chuckoir

Chuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb

Sprool - I love that! What lens/body etc did you use?
QUOTE Thanks
Sprool

Sprool will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckoir View Post
Sprool - I love that! What lens/body etc did you use?
Thanks! Its just basic entry level Canon EOS1000D and 18 - 55 kit lens, manual exposure mode, manual focus.
f7 amd 1/200 sec,
ISO200 + remote triggered flash off to the side.
Pyrex baking dish with graph paper underneath and behind it. Couple of drops of yellow and red food dye. Freezer bag of water suspended by my tripod over the bowl and a pinprick in the bottom of the bag. I took about 50 shots and kept about 8 or them. Some sharpening and definition increase in iphoto was all the pp used.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Sprool, that looks great.
QUOTE Thanks
jvgora

jvgora is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13-inch, Mid 2009, 2.26 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2, 640 GB HDD

Heres a picture of the mountains with the beach park behind me that is near Chinaman's Hat on the island of Oahu.

How's this?

Ok. Now I was able to get it to upload better.

Last edited by bobtomay; 11-20-2011 at 08:47 AM. Reason: merged back to back posts - please use the edit button
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

hugtheslug is a jewel in the roughhugtheslug is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / 2014 MacBook Air i5 11" / iMac C2D 2.16 GHz 20" / iMac G5 1.6 GHz 17"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvgora View Post
Heres a picture of the mountains with the beach park behind me that is near Chinaman's Hat on the island of Oahu.
Had issues uploading because of the file size limit. Ended up uploading it to my Tumblr account and then saving the picture, which dropped it from 3.1MB to 700KB. Awesome.
Sorry but I can't see the photo at all

Cheers

Hugh

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Warning - this user has only a little knowledge
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / 2014 MacBook Air i5 11" / iMac C2D 2.16 GHz 20" / iMac G5 1.6 GHz 17"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvgora View Post

How's this?
That's lovely, I love the shade of green on the mountains

Cheers

Hugh

QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

Quote:

We had a Tigger when I was little he taught me the hard way not to torment animals.

Sorry cant give rep as I seem to have overdone it with your photos lately

Cheers

Hugh

QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

My stepson's wedding last week.

Taken on iPhone 4S and untouched, just demonstrates the quality of the camera.

Cheers

Hugh

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Camera Metering | Import photos into iPhoto »