New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Photography Showcase

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

BCRose

BCRose has a spectacular aura about

My contribution...An Osprey building it's nest.
Shot with Nikon D7000 and 400mm 2.8

Cheers,
BCRose
QUOTE Thanks
mysn95

mysn95 is on a distinguished road

Nikon D70. Gatorland in Florida.

MacBook Pro 13" iPhone 5 iPad(3rd Gen)
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Karen, love the mood and feel of that shot. And to all you animal shooters, great job...

Here's one from that new, but very old Nikon F3 with the first roll of Fujifilm color. Unfortunately, the lab that developed the roll messed it up horribly. Burn marks, scratches and such. Never again will I bring film to them. Anyway, this is the very first shot from that roll *I haven't shot film for YEARS and when I did I was never very good to begin with*. The vignetting on the shot is natural. I had a lens hood on that belonged to a 105mm but was shooting with a 35mm so that is the effect. Only real exif here is ISO/ASA 400 and I forget what the aperture was set to. Likely F2

No post processing btw. Oh, and I scanned the negatives myself with the Epson V500. Didn't even calibrate the scanner.

Doug
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Another from the F3, definitely @ f2 because it was dark. Still got shutter lag because I didn't have the tripod.

Doug
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

This one with the D300 and manual focus 105mm 2.5 AI I got as close as I could within focusing range.

Solitary:

Doug
QUOTE Thanks
GLXMAN

GLXMAN is on a distinguished road

D700_16941_000.jpg
D700
Ai 135 2.8
Kenko 36mm tube
Regards,
Gary
QUOTE Thanks
Demapples

Demapples is a jewel in the roughDemapples is a jewel in the rough

Is there a way to post photos direct from iPad?

Longtime Windows, then onto slippery slope with iPod/iTunes in 2006, then Apple TV, iPad, iMac, iPhone and finally rejuvenated a discarded MacBook. Happy camper.
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

hugtheslug is a jewel in the roughhugtheslug is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / MacBook C2D 2.13GHz / iMac G5 iSight 1.9GHz / iMac G5 1.6 GHz / Pismo G4

Yes there is, there are a number of apps available, but I use Upload Images Imageshack free

Cheers

Hugh

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Warning - this user has only a little knowledge
QUOTE Thanks
Lightcraftsman

Lightcraftsman is a jewel in the roughLightcraftsman is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13-inch 2009 MacBook Pro, 2012 Mac Mini, 160GB iPod Classic, iPhone 5

Canon EOS 60D, 135/2L, 1/640@f/3.2, 1600ASA

I cropped the image on the left side, then adjusted the light and colors in PhotoShop, but did not apply any sharpening.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg troy_closeup1_cropped_small.jpg (1.78 MB, 77 views)

"It's got to come from the heart, if you want it to work."
Guy Clark

Light Craftsman website
QUOTE Thanks
Chris....

Chris.... has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: HOME: imac 24", 2.66GHZ INTEL CORE 2 DUO, 4GB ram, 640GB HD.WORK:G5 Dual 2.7 GHz, 8GB ram

QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

Life..
Nikon F3 w 35mm f2

Last edited by Doug b; 06-30-2012 at 08:50 PM.
QUOTE Thanks
Dashie

Dashie is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iPad 3rd Gen

Wow you guys are all amazing O___O I've only been doing photography for a month now, but hopefully one day I'll get as good as you guys

QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Still have a soft spot for B & W.
Nicely captured Doug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug b View Post
Life..

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

Strung Out....
D300 w/ 70-300VR

Last edited by Doug b; 06-30-2012 at 08:49 PM.
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

In lieu of all of the crazy sun we've been having, I thought a nice touch of snow would feel good, visually at least.

D300 70-300mm @ f4.5

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How do I open a MRI CD? | new to mac and resizing photos. »