converting .jpgs to 1 .pdf file - please help!
    i feel like i've tried everything! i have about 3000 .jpg files. they are about 10 files to each individual folder - meaning i have tons of folders. the only way that i've found to convert all 3000 jpegs to 1 pdf file from about 300 different folders, is to open each jpeg 1 by anyone know how i can open all those folders, keep them in order, and easily convert them to 1 pdf file (or a few)? i've tried textedit, keynote, powerpoint, automator, photoshop, iphoto and preview...among others. running on os X. thanks

In Denial
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    I haven't tried exactly this, but in iPhoto create a new photobook and choose to populate it automatically. When done you can print it as a PDF (I am pretty certain this will take approximately forever, but it should work).

EDIT: I doubt you will be able to do one PDF right off the bat because I believe you are limited to a maximum of 100 pages. So you will probably have to do this in batches and will end up with somewhere between 3 and 6 PDFs. You can then merge these into one PDF using Preview.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

A while back I purchased PDF Clerk and it's probably one of the best pieces of software I have ever bought: Small, lightweight app. Just open it, drop files in, rearrange them and export a pdf file. Pretty handy and it should work no problem for what you are looking for.

So if you don't mind spending $10, definitely worth a look!

Clerk on the Mac App Store

Thread Information