New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

email via iPhoto

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

genegenie

genegenie is on a distinguished road

Hi all
I just tried emailling via iPhoto for the first time from my new(ish) mac (10.6.7) and my friend said the text and photos came out on top of one another so she couldn't read it, or see the photos properly.
Anyone else experienced this problem? It was sent to a PC.
Thanks for any suggestions / help.
QUOTE Thanks
genegenie

Thanks Chas - I have changed the email settings in iPhoto to send via my Mail.app account as someone told me about the HTML thing. I like your trick though - that's neat, I didn't know you could do that. Thanks for your help
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by genegenie View Post
I like your trick though - that's neat, I didn't know you could do that. Thanks for your help
Works with any file you have in Finder too. Text, spreadsheet, photo, anything! Just drag it onto the icon and Mail will attach it to a blank e-mail.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
genegenie

Doh you're right - I just tried it. Magic!
Thanks for the info
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Photoshop opinions, about to purchase it | Need scanner and software advice for 35m film »