New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Photo Booth Pictures Disappear?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

problem

problem is on a distinguished road

Last night, I took a bunch of photos and videos on Photo Booth with my friend, and we noticed a lot of them were missing at the bottom after a while. So we deleted a lot of photos that were already in Photo Booth from a few weeks ago because we thought maybe photo booth was too full. After this, we started taking more pictures and videos and they were showing up at the bottom now. This morning I woke up, and the pictures we deleted are back in Photo Booth, but all the pictures and videos we took are gone. I went to the Home folder/Pictures/Photo Booth and that folder is empty. Is there any way I can get those pictures and videos back? They are not in the Trash either...
Please let me know if there's anything I can do to get those pictures and videos back and why my Photo Booth file is empty! (I don't know if it was empty to begin with, or if it just now happened...).
Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Photo Organization - Online Only | Black and White line drawing. »