New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Epson 1280

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MadSkillzMan

MadSkillzMan is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Dual G5 powermac

hi guys. i got an epson 1280 here, boy is that a nice printer!

In winblows i learned to print borderless 8x11s ok sweet. Only windows wont print large format paper (it crashes) so i hooked it up to my mac. NICELY i can set my own page sizes.

I learned how to set it borderless in apple printer preferences.

I went to print a picture 11x17. NOw i know cropping occurs. No big deal at all, the photo i was printing could lose some on the sides.

Only when i printed it, it printed perfectly on the top, on the sides, but the bottom had a bout a 1" space, and it clipped it from the top..its like it just moved the image up.

any ideas? photoshop issue? i did click ceter image. i set the image to be 12.8x17, told it to proceed with clilpping, and sitll got blank space. HOw?

thanks ina dvance.

new vid 8/8/05
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Digital Camera/Mac | Photo of the Month: September 2005 (closed) »