New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Tabbed documents

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

patrickv

patrickv is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz C2D, 4GB DDR3,250GB HD

Hey all, maybe you can help.

I'm using Photoshop CS4 and honestly say, I hate tabbed documents, I mean the cursed program tabs every images I open.
Is there an easy way that I can disable the tabs ? So that I can have my images individually ?

cheers

QUOTE Thanks
CreativeGuy

CreativeGuy has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacPro, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4

Go to Window>Arrange>Float All in Windows. This will show the images individually.

To set it to do this automatically, open Photoshop with no documents open, go to Window>Application Frame and uncheck it.

The Graphic Mac - Tips, tricks, tutorials and commentary on all things Mac and graphics software.
QUOTE Thanks
patrickv

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeGuy View Post
Go to Window>Arrange>Float All in Windows. This will show the images individually.

To set it to do this automatically, open Photoshop with no documents open, go to Window>Application Frame and uncheck it.
duuuude, thanks much. Classic Photoshop, now that's what I'm talking about
QUOTE Thanks
patrickv

One more thing to ad, I also went to preferences --> interfaces, under panels & documents, I've unchecked "open document as tabs", that way it will permanently remember it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Issues with font transferring to OS X 10.6.7 | Aperture slide show »