New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Problem uploading photos to website

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rimo911s

rimo911s is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac, 4GB, 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3, Snow Leopard

Just a month into my Mac experience and so far have managed to solve most issues in transferring from Windows PC.

However, I need some help please with this issue, not sure if this is the right area to post in but here goes.

I use a third party provider to produce 360 degree virtual tours for me - I take the images and stitch them together, then upload the images to their website.

For some reason, I cannot complete the uploads if I use the iMac - my old windows machine still does the job OK which suggests it is not a problem with the website itself but a problem with the iMac or at least with OS X.

I have tried it using both Safari and Google Chrome - no joy with either.

Have called Apple support - this was my first experience of them and I have to say that sadly they were totally clueless!

Anyone out there who can help me please?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Pictures on my Flash Drive | Program for 360 panoramic photos »