New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Like the picture you see ??? Use this AWESOME site to find where you can get it......

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Hey peoples. Just like to share with you all a great little site i have found, that will search over 1.6 Billion images to find the *picture* you want.

In other words if you see a Web Page or a image on the InterWeb, then once this Plugin is installed Right Click the image then down to Search For Image on Tineye, and WAM it will bring up every web page that the image is on. Has been invaluable to me lately.

TinEye.com

Give it a try, as you will never ask "where did you find that wallpaper/image/picture again

Just though i would share

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Oooo, that's a useful little add on right there. Thanks mate! (Can't rep you again yet!)

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevriano View Post
Oooo, that's a useful little add on right there. Thanks mate! (Can't rep you again yet!)
YW
Yea its awesome thingy lol ...... I dont usually share this sort of thing but it
SO VERY HELPFUL and easy to use ...... Enjoy

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
brentD300

brentD300 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 27" iMac with i7 and 4GB. yippie! iPhone 4 16gb-blk

could you also use this to see if other people have used your photos? could be veryyyy useful!
QUOTE Thanks
Village Idiot

Village Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of lightVillage Idiot is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: Sooper Fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brentD300 View Post
could you also use this to see if other people have used your photos? could be veryyyy useful!
This.

Using it to download copyrighted images, not so much.

Chaotic Evil, Level 1 IT-Tech

Slough Roast Blog
Capitol Sound Blog
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

Quote:
Yea i suppose you could in a way. Just follow every link to the photo your worried about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
This.

Using it to download copyrighted images, not so much.
Probably not what its intended for, but the more people that register the more times a certain picture will come up, and then MIGHT be able to see which site their on. Trying to enforce Law on these people might be a little difficult, but i suppose we have to start somewhere
Hope you all are enjoying using it

Cheers

QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

They have now hit over 1.7 Billion pages to scour through .... Awesome Plugin and i use it at least once a day now

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need help with iphoto | Favicon Help »