New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Adding clip art to business cards

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

G30

G30 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 160GB HD 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Snow Leopard OSX 20" FS Moniter

Disreguard please, I finally fiqured it out....Thanks for looking to help me anyway...G30

I am trying to print new business card for my company, I am using apple works 6.2.9 ..... I cannot for the life of me fiqure out why when I try to insert clip art onto the document page after all the info is needed it says add library/clip art in a box. From the clipping window I click and drag it to the doucument and it does not put the image ion the card...Please help ,Im sure its simle and I have been messing with it for a couple of hours using mac help etc to fiqure out why. Do I have to insert the image to a certain card on the doc display them tol add to all other cards????Thanks for any help...G30
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Images in Word 2008 | InDesign CS4 for Mac »