New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Pixelmator & Aperture?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Corbab

Corbab will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4

I'm considering getting myself a copy of Pixelmator just to play around with, considering it's only around 60 bucks. I was wondering if I could use it as the "External Editor" in Aperture. It's hardly an essential, and I think I'm picking it up anyway, but I'm just curious.

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
True Bassist

True Bassist is a jewel in the roughTrue Bassist is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

Pixelmator is a fantastic editing application and should serve well as your external editor for Aperture. I've just got myself a copy and am extremely impressed with it. I'm using it instead of Photoshop at the moment.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iphoto themed border | Vector graphics software for mac »