New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

I Need Software for 2 Different Things, Can I Just Buy One?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

xlogan31x

xlogan31x is on a distinguished road

I have som side projects I want to get started on but need a program that I can do all of them on. I have some t-shirt designs that I want to put on the computer so I can advertise them and as well I want to make some logos (which goes along with the t-shirt designing). As well I want to edit some photos. Anyone know of a single program, or 2 if it comes down to it, where I can do all of this?

Thanks,
Logan
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

You don't need to buy anything. Inkscape and gimp.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks
xlogan31x

I downloaded them both. when I opened Gimp it opened with X11, which I have no idea is. But wouldn't let me use it. And when I opened Inkscape it said I needed X11, which i thought I had, but it said for 10.3 but I'm running 10.6, any help?
QUOTE Thanks
xlogan31x

so i downloaded gimp, and its running, with x11, which i dont know is. But when i open gimp there is a huge window that i cant resize and dont know what to do. Please let me know what i can do.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« multiple monitor slideshow | iphoto- they keep the originals? »