iPhoto - Ken Burns Effect, All or nothing?
    Is there a way to apply the ken burn's effect to only certain photos (not all) in the slideshow portion of iPhoto 6.0.6? Under "settings", I have unchecked the "automatic ken burns effect" option. On the sideshow screen, I then checked the "Ken Burns Effect" box for the photos that I would like it to be applied to. It seems like this should be simple way to do it, however, when I preview the slideshow, the Ken Burns effect isn't being applied at all.

Is this an all or nothing deal? I've read about some other programs that one can use to apply the same effect, but I'm not too interested in getting that into it. Is there simply get around this in iPhoto? I would ultimately like to use Ken Burns effect, but only on select photos. Is this possible?

Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.

Cheers!
    Natalyah
    simulation credit demande pret personnel en ligne taux rachat on peut effectuer très rapidement une simulation et une demande de prêt personnel en ligne simulation credit demande pret personnel en ligne taux rachat

Thread Information