New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Logos

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

emasters58

emasters58 is an unknown at this point

hey guys!!
i was wondering a few things... 1st of all... is there any FREE software that you can use to design a logo---and fast??? and 2nd, i have leopard running on my computer, but my microsoft office is 2004... how do i get 2007 or 08/09? r something like that? cuz if i download it, it says it doesn't have an application to run... SO PLZ HELP AND WRITE BACK ASAP

You have 1 day to live, how do you live it? Crazier than ever because you only have 1 day to do that--and it's no day but today. . .

--Elise Masters
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by emasters58 View Post
hey guys!!
i was wondering a few things... 1st of all... is there any FREE software that you can use to design a logo---and fast???
Inkscape will probably do.
Inkscape 0.46 software download - Mac OS X - VersionTracker

Quote:
and 2nd, i have leopard running on my computer, but my microsoft office is 2004... how do i get 2007 or 08/09? r something like that? cuz if i download it, it says it doesn't have an application to run... SO PLZ HELP AND WRITE BACK ASAP
Uh... you BUY it from any number of places. Like this one:
</title> <script src="/ttsvr/tooltwist/frameworks/prototype-min-1.6.0.2/p-min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="/ttsvr/tooltwist/frameworks/scriptaculous-js-1.8.1/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,controls" type="text/javascript"></script

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks
emasters58

thanks... and for the buyin i kinda meant free cuz you know not really worth the money so its okkk

You have 1 day to live, how do you live it? Crazier than ever because you only have 1 day to do that--and it's no day but today. . .

--Elise Masters
QUOTE Thanks
Periculum

Periculum is an unknown at this point

I would say microsoft office is worth the money, or else you can just use Open Office.
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by emasters58 View Post
thanks... and for the buyin i kinda meant free cuz you know not really worth the money so its okkk
MS Office isn't free. You BUY it. If by free you mean pirate it, go back and re-read the forum rules.

If by free you mean something other than MS Office, then there's Open Office and NeoOffice.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks
emasters58

thanks to alll :-D

--Elise Masters
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Finally got my Imac | Import to iphoto or another file »