Viewing Adjustment Layer Content

I was just wondering how one would go about viewing the composition of an adjustment layer after the fact. I am trying to view the exact composition of Selective Coloring and Curves layers on PSCS3 and cannot for the life of me figure it out. Thanks for anyone who can help!

27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
    i dont know exactly what you mean but curves is in Image>Adjustments> Curves
    Click the logo to check out my site...

"learn the basics, learn the rules, and then learn how to break them creatively.." - Phototini

I mean this:

I made a graphic using the adjustment layers I mentioned above. Later on someone asked me to recreate what I did, but I have no idea how to look at my adjustment layers again to see what settings I had for them, i.e. the red levels, etc. Do I just have to recreate the settings by eye?

Hope this made things clearer .

2009 24" Imac 2.93ghz 4gb RAM 640gb HDD GT130 GPU
    If you already flattened the image you can't go back in look at it. But if you saved it as a PSD file without flattening the image then just open the image and go to the layers tab and find that adjustment layer and check your settings.

Surrey England
    Power Mac G4 MDD 867ghz dual-.1.25MB-.60GB
    I know how you feel Lotrfan 185, I've done this a few times just playing around with images then looking at it the next day and thinking how did I do that! (and not saved re: Phototini).

what's surprising is when I have ago at recreating it step by step things do come back to me' it's not going to be spot on but worth a try the only weapon you've got I would think for some accuracy is the eye dropper tool to pick out colours from original, good luck.
    that's my boy!

Thread Information