Specs:
    27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
    Color Psychology
    Well this is toward the Graphic Designers, but any people who have studied this please feel free to step in.

basically i went to a interview for an internship for graphic deisgn and the onwer was telling me about this and i just wanted to study up on it. anyone know any good books. i found two by Leslie Cabarga The designer's guide to color combinations and also found this book by her called, "Logo, Font & Lettering Bible".

just seeing if anyone had any knowledge on this subject.

by the way after he looked at my portfolio he gave me the internship...
    Click the logo to check out my site...

"learn the basics, learn the rules, and then learn how to break them creatively.." - Phototini

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    John Drew's book is very informative on this particular subject matter. I've also taken classes with him.

I recommend this book, as well as his logo one. He has a chart in the front and back of the book for quick references on what color symbolizes or embodies what emotion.

I still have both his books. I sold the packaging one awhile ago because I don't really deal with packaging design.
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
    thanx so much they look good i will get both of those...

edit: got them on the way both for $45... also you have any books on The Grid i found this book

"learn the basics, learn the rules, and then learn how to break them creatively.." - Phototini

Specs:
    2009 24" Imac 2.93ghz 4gb RAM 640gb HDD GT130 GPU
    I know absolutely nothing on this subject. Hence why I need to speak with you lol. But I just wanted to pop in and say congratulations on the internship my friend.

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    Quote Originally Posted by macwannabe View Post
    thanx so much they look good i will get both of those...

edit: got them on the way both for $45... also you have any books on The Grid i found this book
    Everything I know about graphic design I learned from John Drew. He has an amazing teaching style and I learned a lot from him. He teach design theory, grid systems, composition, work ethic, and coming up with good solid concepts, so we never run out of ideas.
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Specs:
    MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
    I totally believe in color psychology.... I painted every room in my last house using this approach....and it worked as expected.

Congrats on the internship macwannabe...

Specs:
    i cant seem to find a grid book by john drew you have any titles, that i should be looking for?

edit: by the way thanx everyone for the congrats... i had to call like 30 companies but i got a it...

Specs:
    You might want to try this book. "Typographic Design: Form and Communication." It's a pretty well known book, even has it's own website. I have the fourth edition.
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Specs:
    your awesome crimson

Thread Information