New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Photo's on Websites with ? marks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

oakley2414

oakley2414 is on a distinguished road

New to these forums as well as new with a Mac. On a few websites when I look at pictures that were added especially in forums some pictures don't open and they are just a question mark in a little blue box. If anyone has any tips or help i'd greatly appreciate it. Sorry to start a whole thread for this.. Was not sure where to find this questions..

thanks
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Can you give us a few URL's so we can test them and see what is up?
QUOTE Thanks
Chris....

Chris.... has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: HOME: imac 24", 2.66GHZ INTEL CORE 2 DUO, 4GB ram, 640GB HD.WORK:G5 Dual 2.7 GHz, 8GB ram

Sounds like a firewall issue, some images are blocked and you get the red box with an X through it or the ?.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Photo's on Websites with ? marks | Color Psychology »