Looking for a new Photo Forum
    is this a legit photo forum with real photographers who offer CC and advice and things like this? I'm looking for a new photo forum because "" keeps banning me for no reason..

is this place what i'm looking for?

You could post here, but these forums don't seem to be as active as those at or

thanks, i'll check out those mentioned

2.93 27inch imac with ssd+2tb,2.6 XPS720 vista64 8gig_17 2.6 MBP with 4gig and 200gig 7200 rpm_ATV 160 gig_iphone32gs_AEBS_1TB timecapsule,and drobofs

MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g

the canon forum is a great web site, lots of talent and information. another one to try is PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photo Forum. Photocamel is good but way out of my league. Way to professional for me to post a lot of pictures.

Anytown, USA
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    I would recommend my forum, but to be honest, I don't see a forum banning anyone "for no reason". There has to be something.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    I would recommend my forum, but to be honest, I don't see a forum banning anyone "for no reason". There has to be something.

your very right.. they banned me for being "too honest" with people.. they would post photos, i would tell them what was wrong with them, and they thought i was being to harsh... meanwhile, I was just trying to help people improve...

2009 24" Imac 2.93ghz 4gb RAM 640gb HDD GT130 GPU
    Are you looking for a free forum or paid forum? I can give you a link to a paid forum that is excellent, but it costs 19.67 a month.

Durtburg, WV
    Sooper Fast!
    Actually, I remember the mods giving a completely different reason. Those lying, cheating, fatherless children.

why did i get banned this time? - The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum

Try MyCanikon

But it’s fairly small and laid back over there.
    Chaotic Evil, Level 1 IT-Tech

Slough Roast Blog
    Capitol Sound Blog

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    FWIW, if you were talking about our members here the way you were over there, you wouldn't be on this forum very long either.

When you're shopping forums, your first stop should be the forum rules. The forum rules lay down the framework for the community. If you see things like "no profanity", "family friendly" and the like, chances are it's going to be highly moderated (much like this one is). With that said, there are plenty of forums that are much more laid back - perhaps that's what you need.

For the record, criticizing someone's work is fine and dandy handy here - provided that it's constructive and doesn't turn into a flame war. But to describe members as a "punk-*** kid" would certainly lead to a suspension here.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information