New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

iPhoto - All my pictures defaulted to 360 x 270

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

frostygirl

frostygirl will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: Imac 20" + 24"

Hi all,
I recently had a mishap with my Hard drive. After speaking to Apple support they were able to locate some of my pictures and we were able to get it back into I-Photo. After a few days i opened up I-photo and all i got was a blank picture with a frame around it and an exclamation mark in each picture.
Again, after speaking to AC, they had me rebuild my thumbnails, etc... everything that had to do with repairing I-Photo.

Anyhow, now to the problem. All my pictures somehow defaulted to 360 x 270 and when i double click on them, they are small and they do not take up the window like they used to. I get black on the right and left side of the pictures.

I have tried to revert to the original but that does not seem to work either.
Some of the pictures taken were at least 2 MB and most of them now show anywhere between 45 KB and 250KB.

Did this destroy my pictures or is there way of getting them back to how they were.

I have now learned to back up my items but i would still like to have a nice I-photo selection.

Any input would be appreciated . THank you
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« nikon flash - SB600 or sigma 530 dg | my first photo Shoot »