Please help with changing icons for movies..
    Hi guys, just needed a quick hand.

So my iMac has a 1TB hard drive and instead of letting that go to waste, I figured I'd rip a bunch of DVD's onto it since I don't have a TV in the room. I got about 40 or so on here.

I was just wondering if there was a way to change the icons from the first still over the movie, to maybe like a movie poster or dvd cover..

I think I know the basics behind it, going into get info, dragging the picture into the top left corner. I got that far, and the image even appears there. But it doesn't change on finder, nor does it change on Front Row, which is the one I really want to see it work on.

Actually, for some reason, for the movie Dazed and Confused, the movie still wouldn't show up as the icon in finder, and I actually got the DVD cover to work there...yet, when I'm in Front Row, it shows the movie still.

Any ideas at all?

Thanks guys!

Please help with changing icons for movies..
    Hi guys, just needed a quick hand.

So my iMac has a 1TB hard drive and instead of letting that go to waste, I figured I'd rip a bunch of DVD's onto it since I don't have a TV in the room. I got about 40 or so on here.

I was just wondering if there was a way to change the icons from the first still over the movie, to maybe like a movie poster or dvd cover..

I think I know the basics behind it, going into get info, dragging the picture into the top left corner. I got that far, and the image even appears there. But it doesn't change on finder, nor does it change on Front Row, which is the one I really want to see it work on.

Actually, for some reason, for the movie Dazed and Confused, the movie still wouldn't show up as the icon in finder, and I actually got the DVD cover to work there...yet, when I'm in Front Row, it shows the movie still.

Any ideas at all?

Thanks guys!

Thread Information