New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

cant remove flickr

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

douglas8010

douglas8010 is on a distinguished road

dont know anything about computers and need some help here with something that is probably very simple.

i once clicked on someones link to see their pics at flickr and now that link is stuck at the top of every page im on. i use firefox browser. how can i get rid of it? hope you understand what i mean and sorry i dont know all the correct terminology

thanks in advance for the help

doug
QUOTE Thanks
carpenterken

carpenterken will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas8010 View Post
dont know anything about computers and need some help here with something that is probably very simple.

i once clicked on someones link to see their pics at flickr and now that link is stuck at the top of every page im on. i use firefox browser. how can i get rid of it? hope you understand what i mean and sorry i dont know all the correct terminology

thanks in advance for the help

doug
Hit that x with the circle around it
Or right click it and choose, close other tabs.
QUOTE Thanks
douglas8010

douglas8010 is on a distinguished road

hey carpenterken, thanks for trying to help out. there is no x with the circle.
there are 3 sections at the top of the page, the title, then the address bar and then the flickr part. if i click on that i just go to that page with the pics. its driving me crazy trying to get rid of it. ive even downloaded firefox again and that **** thing is still there
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Help please with aperture's photo editing capabilities | need help with iphoto »