New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Logo - Need Help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

youthpastor

youthpastor will become famous soon enough

So I've been busy brainstorming and trying to come up with a logo for a new ministry called: Turning Point Worship Center

And I can not come up with anything that looks good and has that contemporary feel to it.

Any Photoshop experts out there that can throw one together or lend me some ideas?

Thanks!

New MacBookPro | 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo |2 GB RAMMac OS X Leopard Version 10.5.5 | iPod Touch 8 GB | iPod Classic 80 GB
QUOTE Thanks
Audio.Trench

Audio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really niceAudio.Trench is just really nice
Mac Specs: Custom PC

I'll much around shortly and see what I can come up with.. Any idea of what colors you want in it? Or any other ideas?

EDIT: I did this in about 20 minutes or so for ya.
Attached Images
File Type: png TPWC.png (122.6 KB, 28 views)
QUOTE Thanks
seant

seant is on a distinguished road

get rid of the image and make more use of one of the 'T's as for example a cross make it subtle though!

has anyone any idea what the riverdance typeface is?
QUOTE Thanks
Letter10

Letter10 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad

Here is something I threw together using a 12 point star to create a cross element. I didn't know what colors you wanted to use...i can change them if you would like.

QUOTE Thanks
youthpastor

Thanks to everyone for their logo help. Letter10: is it possible to make the font more round? Something similiar to this: ++ Free Chapel Worship Center ++ Located in Gainesville, Georgia

Just trying to make it very contemporary....Thanks again

New MacBookPro | 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo |2 GB RAMMac OS X Leopard Version 10.5.5 | iPod Touch 8 GB | iPod Classic 80 GB
QUOTE Thanks
youthpastor

Letter10: was checking out your logo creations. What about one similiar to this one : Letter 10 Logo Projects (Evolution Marketing)

QUOTE Thanks
Letter10

Letter10 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacPro|MacBooks|iPhones|iPods|iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by youthpastor View Post
Letter10: was checking out your logo creations. What about one similiar to this one : Letter 10 Logo Projects (Evolution Marketing)
I can work on something like this one if you would like...the guy I did that one for stiffed me out of some cash anyway! I will have to so it when I get some spare time today or this evening probably.

What colors?
QUOTE Thanks
youthpastor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letter10 View Post
I can work on something like this one if you would like...the guy I did that one for stiffed me out of some cash anyway! I will have to so it when I get some spare time today or this evening probably.

What colors?
Umm...got a few colors in mind...not sure which would look better:

red/black?
a dark navy blue/black/dark grey/silver?
orange/black?

Thanks for your help.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Struggling with iphoto library | View from China Walls »