New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

How can i blend pictures?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

DayTripper

DayTripper is on a distinguished road

What free software for mac can blend pictures? I have around 30 different pictures which I want to put together to create something like a collage. Does anyone know which with software I can do this, and how?
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

It sounds like you want to make a "mosaic". Here's a couple freebies that should do the trick:
MozoDojo 2.3.0 software download - Mac OS X - VersionTracker
MacOSaiX 2.0 software download - Mac OS X - VersionTracker

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks
hugtheslug

hugtheslug is a jewel in the roughhugtheslug is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2013 MacBook Air i5 13" / 2014 MacBook Air i5 11" / iMac C2D 2.16 GHz 20" / iMac G5 1.6 GHz 17"

Do you mean an app to stitch photos together?

Try Hugin - hugin - Panorama photo stitcher

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hugh
QUOTE Thanks
db2six9

db2six9 is on a distinguished road

Photoshop my good man. Easily the best and without a doubt the industry standard in image editing. You can get at their 30 day trail of the newest version here,

photoshopsupport . com / resources / photoshop-cs. html
(edited html link for posting purposes)

Easy and quick to install, easier to use, has all the tools you will ever need and a plethora more.
QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugtheslug View Post
Do you mean an app to stitch photos together?

Try Hugin - hugin - Panorama photo stitcher

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hugh

i tried this and i was sucessful with the first picture that i still have to crop. i tried a second creation and i can not get it to work. i have problems loading the plugins, because the location in which it says to install them does not exist. i am going to keep playing with it though. the picture i made was of the Spanish fort at the entrance of the Channel to Cartegena, Columbia. once i get it cropped i wil post.

QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

here is the first and only one i have made. i have given up for now.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Using Preview to resize an image | What is the Nikon answer to Canon 40D? »