New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Iphoto and Aperture Question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TuesdaysChild

TuesdaysChild is on a distinguished road

Hi. Im new to macs having recently made the transition via a new MBP so forgive me if my questioning. Im still finding out the ins and outs of making osx work for me.

I was wondering tho, is it possible to set either aperture or iphoto to automatically monitor folders and import new additions? I realise that these are essentially album management software with editing facilities but I would like to be able to add new photos to the pictures folder directly without the need to then add them to a second application.

Is this possible or am I going about it the wrong way?
QUOTE Thanks
hingis

hingis is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro / 15-inch:2.2GHz / 2GB memory

of course it's possible, you should use automator application to do this action, open it and select photos action, then select the action that you need, it's all...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iweb thumbnail question | What .dwg Viewer Do You Use? »