New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

MacBook - Deviant Art icon downloads.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

nova122

nova122 is on a distinguished road

ok i just downloaded the wooden slick drives from deviantart. how do i go about setting them so there on? i cant figure it out
QUOTE Thanks
jeantr

jeantr is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White Macbook 2.4ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD

ohh cool icons.

First, unzip the file by double clicking on it. You'll get a new folder titled Wooden Slick Drives. Open that.

To set it as the icon for your HD, highlight the icon you want in the ICNs folder, click File > Get Info (or Cmd + I), then in the new window that opened, highlight the *small* icon in the top left, then File > Copy (Cmd + C).

Next, highlight the folder/icon you want changed, Get Info, highlight the small icon, then File > Paste (Cmd + V)

Some pictures on how to do it here
QUOTE Thanks
DaZ

DaZ is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 24" iMac 2.8GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, iphone 3G, & Classic ipod

Also make sure you are using an admin account if you would like to change the HD drive.

-Daz
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Open iPhoto pics in PS | Anti McCain .gif »