New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Need help flipping an image for iron on.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

steven11

steven11 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD

Can someone either tell me an app i can use to flip an image to iron on to a baby's onsie. I'm going to a baby shower in a few hours and I wanted to make some special onsies. I've got a few apps that may do it but i'm almost ceartain I do not know how. If you're good and quick feel free to PM me and I'll send you the images and you can do it. If you feel so inclined and bored on this sunday!

I have:

iphoto 08
Aperture
skitch
comic life

Let me know if any of these will do it and how.
Thanks

No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
-Edmund Burke-
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

hey! steven! long time no see!

pretty much every image editor has a flip option, unfortunately, i'm almost completely unfamiliar with all of those (except comic life, but i don't remember if it could do basic image editing). and i'm at work now on an HP, so i can't be too much help beyond that... sorry.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
steven11

Whats up Eric!!!!

That sucks....I mean that you're on a hp! Cool i found some stuff that'll be fine without flipping.

I'm so glad to hear from you I up and vanished for a spell. Hope you and the fam. are blooming!

No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
-Edmund Burke-
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, it's all good, i've got two boys now, the boy is almost 4 and the baby is 6 months old and already standing up

how's the situation with your boy?

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
steven11

Solid...mostly. He's here now and I hung out for a while this morning. They just left for 3 days with Mamma! Congrats on the new edition!!

-Edmund Burke-
QUOTE Thanks
steven11

SURFWAX THANKS!!! You saved the day now i gotta be zippy quick and iron on all this nonsense.

-Edmund Burke-
QUOTE Thanks
eric

good that you got all that ironed out (the boy and the shirts)!

ba-dum-cha!

QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

eric, that pun made my weep.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfwax95 View Post
eric, that pun made my weep.
don't be sore.

QUOTE Thanks
steven11

Surfwax thanks again. Everyone flipped out about my onesies. Yeah, I went to a babyshower. Let not talk about it anymore.

Anyway I gotta bit more time if anyone can help me out so I don't have to knock on one of your doors' to get an image flipped. I just got comic life Magiq to add to the list up there. If anyone has the skills please pass them along. Thanks

-Edmund Burke-
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« CMYK images not looking good in Preview...? | Photoshop cs3 extended »