New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

New Mac Owner- having issue with simple task

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Dooby

Dooby is on a distinguished road

I know many of the people looking @ this thread will prob get mad at this question but im new so Imma thank everyone for their support with me....

Im new to mac and I cant figurue out for the life of me how to copy and paste a photo from the web... I found an image that i wanted to keep for myself and i dunno how to copy it and where to paste it to save for myself.

Any ideas ?
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

click on it and drag it to your desktop, or wherever.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
Dooby

Wow seriously ? I cant belive i didnt try that !!
I was trying to save it to iphoto but then it turned up black...
Thanks Dsyfunction !!!
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Yes, in Safari it's that easy.

Another method just in case is Right click on the image and click Save As and then select where you wanted it saved.

I do prefer just clicking on the image and dragging it to the desktop. So easy.
QUOTE Thanks
Dooby

So easy i love it
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Adding 2 or more pictures on one page for comparison? | MS word 2008 is SLOW »