New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Apeture Problem - images messing up

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

imme

imme is on a distinguished road

I recently discovered aperture and im trying to transfer all my images from iPhoto into aperture to use it as my primary image application instead.

When im copying the images over from my iphoto library some copy over fine but the off event has messed up images. below is a screenshot

How do i fix this problem?

As I will be using this application to store and manage all my pictures im getting a bit worried that this program may play up like this and mess my whole photo library up so i loose everything.
QUOTE Thanks
Markpc

Markpc is on a distinguished road

Hi Rodney

I have had problems with moving from iPhoto to Aperture - see my post 'Quality of images in Aperture'.

Although it isn't the same problem as you are having, I have decided to keep iPhoto as my library for all images and to use Aperture as my workflow for all new images.

Shame really.. it would have been nice to have one program that deals with everything without a problem.

Just shows that Apple can't get everything right!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Mark
QUOTE Thanks
imme

imme is on a distinguished road

Lol my name is not rodney, that is my teddy Lol See Rodneysblog.com

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it seems that this is what im going to have to do. Have you had any other problems while using aperture as your primary image software?
QUOTE Thanks
Markpc

Markpc is on a distinguished road

Ooops!

Sorry....Say hello to Rodney from me, hope he isn't offended.

Not found any other major issues, sometimes the import is a little hit and miss. Sometimes it will find the file and other times not.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Mark
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« DSLR pics directly to macbook | Imovie projects »