New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Anyone have an online portfolio?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

mabortdrummer

mabortdrummer is on a distinguished road

I enjoy looking at different graphic design work and I was wondering who here has online portfolios that I could look at. I currently am just getting involved in doing graphic design and I like seeing different styles and works. Also feel free to post good websites that maybe aren't yours but has good work too.

Thank guys!
QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

I don't do graphic design (other than my website itself), but I do have a photo gallery if you want to look at that.

QUOTE Thanks
EGGO

EGGO is a jewel in the roughEGGO is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2008 8-core mac pro. 4GB RAM 1.5TB storage. Dual LCDs (one IPS monitor for the colour).

Not graphic design but advertising and graphic art, some photography where I take photos at Longwood Gardens, above the clouds, or during thunderstorms. Check sig.

The Visual Portfolio
I hate mac zealots as much as windows/other OS zealots.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« My first (real) photography work. Criticisms please? | Question about pics on disc....? »