New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

I Love Hobbies

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jskwarek

jskwarek is on a distinguished road

Two of my favorite hobbies are Mustangs and Photography. Only been taking photos seriously for a few months so C&C is always welcome.

More images can be found {HERE}

Jason

QUOTE Thanks
bryphotoguy

bryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nicebryphotoguy is just really nice
Mac Specs: Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone

They're alright. I don't like the second one because the foreground takes up too much space and emphasis. The last one is makes me want to look more at the horizon than the car itself.

Those rims are pretty nice, turn them so they face the camera. That will give the car a little more style.

January 2008 Member of the Month
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Sounds like we have a lot in common! Nice vert and pics. Can you give some specs on the car?

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
jskwarek

jskwarek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryphotoguy View Post
They're alright. I don't like the second one because the foreground takes up too much space and emphasis. The last one is makes me want to look more at the horizon than the car itself.

Those rims are pretty nice, turn them so they face the camera. That will give the car a little more style.
Thanks for taking the time to critique, comments are always welcome and I'm always looking for ways to improve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya
...Can you give some specs on the car?
To be honest still going through the car. I picked up Wednesday for a great price and the guy I picked it up from didn't have a clue and had only owned it 6 weeks. There's another story about that, that I will save for another post. HA!

As for the car '01 Cobra (40K miles), known mods so far are:
- BBK Intake
- 4 point strut tower brace (Looks to be Steeda)
- Welded in full length subframe (pretty wild design, still trying to figure out who's they are)
- Rear shock tower brace
- Shifter (Believed to be Pro 5.0)
- FR500 10.5" rear rims w/ 315's 8" front rims w/265's
- 4.10 gears
- Saleen wing
- Eibach Springs

Jason
QUOTE Thanks
soul.glo

soul.glo has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MBP - Penryn 2.4ghz

4th one is definitely the best. The two shot with the graffiti walls in the back are too busy. The graffiti takes your eye off the car. 2nd shot has grass in the way of the car. Last shot has a bad background and the composition is wierd. Great ideas. Keep up the good work. Nice ride btw.

The Goods:
MBP 15" 2.4ghz(Penryn)/2mb ram/200g hd/etc..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/soulglopics/
QUOTE Thanks
sirjamesofmac

sirjamesofmac is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15 inch macbook pro, 2.6ghz chip, 4gb ram

I have to agree I think the 4th one is the best because it just highlights the car the most, and I assume that is what you are trying to do, however composition wise I think it would have benefited from the car being closer to the camera, and with the car turned slightly more anti clockwise with the wheels turned slightly towards the same direction, and if you have any off camera flashes it would be great for highlighting details on the car, such a snoot or zoomed flash focusing on the two wheels in frame, and maybe one flash firing across at the side of the car facing the camera, giving a nice dramatic shadow on the opposing side.

Macbook pro 15 inch hooked up to eizo cg241 monitor,IPod classic 80gb.
Nikon d300, Lenses: Sigma 10-20mm wide angle, Nikon f2.8 24-70mm zoom, and a Nikon f1.4 50mm prime, various strobes, bags and stands/tripods.
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

Nice car - at first I expected to see photos of horses or the P51 Mustang

QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by louishen View Post
Nice car - at first I expected to see photos of horses or the P51 Mustang

Love that plane...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Jessica & Brianna | Hibiscus shot from today »