New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Community Suggestions and Feedback A place for your suggestions and comments about the Mac-Forums Community itself

A PM from Jeanette??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

voicepipes

voicepipes is on a distinguished road

Anyone else get this?

I don't know her..and it's about religion.

Jeff

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jeannette
QUOTE Thanks
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

Happily, I haven't received such a thing. I would be inclined to report it to the mods right away. This doesn't strike me as appropriate use of our PM system.

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Voicepipes, please forward the PM to schweb. He's dying to deal with this kinda stuff. There has been some incidents involving weird PMs lately.

Anyone getting weird PMs like this should forward them to schweb.

BTW, this Jeanette person has 0 (zero) posts and has just joined...
QUOTE Thanks
voicepipes

voicepipes is on a distinguished road

I forwarded the PM.

I knew what it was, just didn't know the lay of the land here on alerting people/mods

Jeff
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Thanks! Anything suspicious, you forward it to schweb. He will use his Ultimate Mod Powers.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

scweb is the ultimate mod!

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Indeed! Even we mere mods tremble at the sight of him...

QUOTE Thanks
Neo

Neo is a jewel in the roughNeo is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: white MB 2.16GHz 3GB 320GB 10.6.1

. . . or tremble at the sight of his current avatar...the all-seeing lens (I assume with an all-seeing eye behind it). Schweb is watching.
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

I see him polish that lens every morning with anti-fog liquid.
QUOTE Thanks
Willgecko

Willgecko is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Intel Core 2 2.16 GHz 2 GB iPod video(30GB) and a Shuffle(new)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voicepipes View Post
I forwarded the PM.

I knew what it was, just didn't know the lay of the land here on alerting people/mods

Jeff
same sept i didn't fwrd I didn't think clearly enough, lol, btw could there maybe be a 'report this' button in the PM window?
QUOTE Thanks
Aqua

Aqua has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini

I got the "PM" from Jeanette... Strange tho is I got it in my email box but not in my private message store here at Mac-forums, altho in the email it says it's from here and gives a link , the only way I can forward this is by knowing his email addy and I didn't think I should send it there. I'll leave it in my email for the time being...

invincible ignorance is an example of ignorance that can not be removed by any amount of evidence. It's now a widespread form of pollution. (Revised quote) An apple a day, keeps the psychiatrist away.. If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses
QUOTE Thanks
WolfsBane

WolfsBane will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac 2.4GHz w/ WD My Book 500GB HDD. MacBook Pro 2.4GHz. iPhone 5, white, 16 Gigs.

Yep... got one too.

Hope Springs Eternal
Welcome... to the house of Rock and Jazz!
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I feel left out! no pm!

I never get a pm from the crazy ones.. maybe they're scared of my dude in the tub.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
Aqua

Aqua has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro, 2.4GHz Core2 Duo 10.6.8, MacMini

awwww Like I said, mine only said it was a pm in an email but if you like I can post it here to you rofl
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4 View Post
I feel left out! no pm!

I never get a pm from the crazy ones.. maybe they're scared of my dude in the tub.

invincible ignorance is an example of ignorance that can not be removed by any amount of evidence. It's now a widespread form of pollution. (Revised quote) An apple a day, keeps the psychiatrist away.. If you play a Windows install CD backwards it has satanic verses
QUOTE Thanks
Big Mike

Big Mike is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac 24" 3.06GHz 4GB RAM 1TB | MacBook Pro 13" 2.53GHz 4GB RAM 640GB | 16GB iPhone 3G

I got the weird PM e-mail from Jeanette as well. I thought it was bizarre and just deleted it. Next time I'll forward it to schweb.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Why is this site removing my messages about Chooser problems | Mac-Forums Bug »