New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Community Suggestions and Feedback A place for your suggestions and comments about the Mac-Forums Community itself

Quick thank you

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Desdemonica

Desdemonica is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Late 2008 2.4GHz Core2Duo MacBook Pro, 4GB RAM

Thanks to the mods who dealt with the spam rampage this morning. Very swift response indeed!
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdemonica View Post
Thanks to the mods who dealt with the spam rampage this morning. Very swift response indeed!
Agreed! MANY thanks for the quick moderation! Some of that junk even shocked me!
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the PM MacHelper01. your banning is imminent.

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
Martin.

Martin. is a jewel in the roughMartin. is a jewel in the rough

GTFO machelper01.

~Martin.

QUOTE Thanks
muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

Thanks for reporting them quickly

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Quote:
Originally Posted by muso View Post
Thanks for reporting them quickly
Muso, if you are still here they are back and sent me that AWFULL pic to my PM as well as many other members here.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

well, now i know what i can simply delete without looking at. thanks! you're just a smidge more than worthless!

Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

I was gonna gloat that I was special and didn't get the picture. And then I just got two PMs and made the mistake of opening them...

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
I was gonna gloat that I was special and didn't get the picture. And then I just got two PMs and made the mistake of opening them...
Sick stuff! Had something like this on another Mac forum where I am a Mod. I was quite busy for a while zapping things.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

don't these people know there are far more effective and subversive ways to disrupt a forum? this stuff is just moronic child's play that does absolutely nothing to ruin our fun. actually, i think it creates some nice excitement - kind of like the lions in the coloseum.

QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Oh my, I missed all the action. What was this? A new member sending out PMs to everyone that was onboard? First time I've ever heard of something like this.
QUOTE Thanks
eric

dirty, dirty PMs... and quite a few pseudonyms too.

QUOTE Thanks
Desdemonica

Desdemonica is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Late 2008 2.4GHz Core2Duo MacBook Pro, 4GB RAM

Quite unpleasant posts and pm's but nothing that forum users haven't experienced from time to time. I am an admin on several forums and go through this from time to time. The admins here responded excellently. I just wish I could whack people that do this with big mallets
QUOTE Thanks
eric

i just wish i could turn back time and make their mommies and daddies love them.

QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Those posts and PMs were anti-Apple? Why the heck join a forum just to annoy people, I wonder? Jeez!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« My Threads Aren't Appearing In Search? | Have a little bug »