New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Community Suggestions and Feedback A place for your suggestions and comments about the Mac-Forums Community itself

Facebook Group

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Psim0n

Psim0n is on a distinguished road

Hello, all

I was thinking of creating a Facebook group, To discuss & share latest news, (In a different experience) etc.

Just wanted your opinion.
QUOTE Thanks
CanuckBoater

CanuckBoater will become famous soon enough

Not worth it.

This forum discusses and shares. No benefit to a Facebook group doing the same thing.

Just my .02
QUOTE Thanks
podraig

podraig will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G

and put up with all of the spam and rubbish about Macs which would accompany such a group, I dont think it would be helpful

Mac is like a car, keep clean and up to date and it will give you many hours of good driving
QUOTE Thanks
iWhat

iWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond reputeiWhat has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!

Hi Psim0n,

It does sound interesting in theory! But what the others have mentioned have valid points.

And I'd rather not line the pockets of Mark Zuckerburgerbunhotdog with anymore money than he needs.

Thanks for the suggestion, we are always open to them!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Banner ad at the top of the page isn't a banner | The Blue »