New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Community Suggestions and Feedback A place for your suggestions and comments about the Mac-Forums Community itself

How do I ask an admin a question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

BeehndBlueEyes

BeehndBlueEyes is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac/OS 9.1

I just would like to know why my signatures are being removed. There is nothing bad in them

These are the two that I had removed

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity.” ~ Edgar Allen Poe

I realize they are showing up here and now but they were removed from my questions in the Switchers Forum on this thread

I am a mac newbie, please help!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France
I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~ Edgar Allen Poe
QUOTE Thanks
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

I edited your link so it would work.

FWIW I don't know why your signature was deemed inappropriate. Would suggest though that you NOT add it back without clarification.

It is possible the change was an error, but if not pushing a repeat violation is not a way to get off on a good foot here.

EDIT: I have sent a PM to the Staff member who made the change for clarification

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

@BeehndBlueEyes:

Please see PM.
QUOTE Thanks
BeehndBlueEyes

BeehndBlueEyes is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac/OS 9.1

Thanks Razormac, the question has been clarified

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~ Edgar Allen Poe
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Input on site's activity | iTunes? »