Exclamation Better Developers Forum
    I just signed up not 15 minutes ago, so take my idea with a grain of salt. I develop for Classic Macs. Specifically I develop Copland, and I was going to post a request for some help in the developers forum. Lo and behold, when I attempted to post, I discovered that there were only two forums: iOS and Mac OS X. We need a miscellaneous developers forum! Or, at th very, very least, a CLASSIC developers forum! Please? Really, I need some help with this, and the lack of a forum I can post to is greatly frustrating. Thanks.

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    In the 5 years I've been here, I think this is the first request of its type I've ever seen here. And the classic Macs aren't getting any younger (or picking up any more developers for that matter).

I think you can get away with posting in the OS X Developer forum for now. But I have a feeling that even if you did post in a dedicated Classic Mac development forum, finding a kindred spirit might be difficult

Good luck though and welcome to Mac-Forums.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information