New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Community Suggestions and Feedback A place for your suggestions and comments about the Mac-Forums Community itself

I dislike...

Thread Closed

abouttandoutt

abouttandoutt is on a distinguished road

I dislike how my posts are moved but i don't know where and cut me some slack I've only just joined
JohnCL

JohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: -->

I found 1 thread authored by you that was moved, and it is clearly noted in the last post where it was moved to.
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

Does running a search for your name not list all the threads and post that you posted on?
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Click on your name, select Find More Posts by abouttandoutt and you'll see all your posts.

June 2007
July 2009
Kevriano

Kevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to allKevriano is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Why not just subscribe to your own threads, then when someone replies you get an email notification with a direct link

Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

And don't know what the other mods do, but I have yet to leave a permanent redirect to the new location. I might leave a week, most of them 1 day. Figure if someone is not checking on responses to threads they start within 24 hours, it probably wasn't all that important to begin with. But, you can always find them by the methods listed above.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
Sur3Mac

Sur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Late 2011 MBP 13" i5/16GB RAM,Early 2007 MB white 13", 2x TV 3rd Gen, ᣦ

I dislike the fact that yesterday I was told that I have primary ciliary dyskinesia, wich combined with a situs inversus (yes, my heart is on the right), have been diagnosed as Kartagener Syndrome, wich is incurable.

I'm not going to die... well, not sooner than normal, but it was a cold shower...

Ill just keep on going....what other choice do I have.

cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
And don't know what the other mods do, but I have yet to leave a permanent redirect to the new location. I might leave a week, most of them 1 day. Figure if someone is not checking on responses to threads they start within 24 hours, it probably wasn't all that important to begin with. But, you can always find them by the methods listed above.
I usually leave a redirect for a day.

To the OP, make sure you've set your subscription options in your profile. If you've got that taken care of, you'll never need to worry about where your threads are located.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
todd51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sur3Mac View Post
I dislike the fact that yesterday I was told that I have primary ciliary dyskinesia, wich combined with a situs inversus (yes, my heart is on the right), have been diagnosed as Kartagener Syndrome, wich is incurable.

I'm not going to die... well, not sooner than normal, but it was a cold shower...

Ill just keep on going....what other choice do I have.
I didnt' even know how to pronounce most of the words in your post, but thanks for explaining what it was. That sucks man!
Sur3Mac

Sur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the roughSur3Mac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Late 2011 MBP 13" i5/16GB RAM,Early 2007 MB white 13", 2x TV 3rd Gen, ᣦ

Sorry about going off topic.
Thanks for the support todd51

I dislike the fact that when I'm online, most of the users are offline, due to time difference.
Can't do nothin' 'bout that now, can we

And I dislike the goldplated and diamond studded logo Powerbook, why.... because it's not MINE!!lol

cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry about going off topic.
Thanks for the support todd51

I dislike the fact that when I'm online, most of the users are offline, due to time difference.
Can't do nothin' 'bout that now, can we

And I dislike the goldplated and diamond studded logo Powerbook, why.... because it's not MINE!!lol

Pimpy. Does it come with a feathered hat and a purple leisure suit?

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
Sur3Mac

No... you get a complimentary sniper, wich you can put on your roof incase someone tries to steal itlol

iWebdezine

iWebdezine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No... you get a complimentary sniper, wich you can put on your roof incase someone tries to steal itlol
LMAO... Sorry to get off topic, that was just dam funny.

But like said before, could always subscribe to your own threads? Not sure how it works here, but thats what I had to do in other forums I was apart of...
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

hijack!

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
cwa107

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWebdezine View Post
LMAO... Sorry to get off topic, that was just dam funny.

But like said before, could always subscribe to your own threads? Not sure how it works here, but thats what I had to do in other forums I was apart of...
Yep, you just need to turn it on. Click the Profile button and go to Edit Options.

Thread Closed

« Expand the PM Inbox please | Closing of Old Threads. »