New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Community Polls Community polls where we gather fun facts.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Member of the Month - December 2011

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

saji

saji is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook 4.1, OS X 10.5.8, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Memory 2GB

Just joined a few days ago, so not really qualified to vote. By virtue of being the four selected, they all must be doing a great job... and I'm certain to be availing myself of their knowledge... probably sooner than I think! ; ) Good luck to all.
QUOTE Thanks
pendlewitch

pendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iMac 27" Mid 2010, 3.2GHz Intel Core i3,4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, ATI Radeon HD5670 512MB, Mavericks 10.9.1

Hey I was just asleep and BLVPI's congrats mail notification came on the iPhone and woke me up. I'm not complaining..it's great news thank you.

Now how do I buy these gifts you are all talking about?

iMac 27-inch Mid 2010, WD My Book 1TB Firewire,WD My Passport Air 500GB, Magic Mouse,Magic Trackpad,
iPhone 5C, iPod Nano 4GB 3rd Gen,ATV2, Samsung LE40 Series 6, Denon AVR1910, Kef HTS 1001.2s and Kube-1 Sub
Denon DCD510AE, Panasonic DMP-BD60,Sky+HD,Logitech Harmony One Advanced. MOTM October 2012.
QUOTE Thanks
Chuckoir

Chuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb

Woah, I'm flattered by the nomination, thanks!

Not quite sure what I've done to receive this accolade, but I'll wear it with pride!

Pendlewitch - Once you've found said gifts, point me in the right direction, yeah? There's a good lad!

Voted! And no, not for myself.

Play the guitar?! Check out the [newly created]Mac-Forums guitar thread!
QUOTE Thanks
pendlewitch

pendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iMac 27" Mid 2010, 3.2GHz Intel Core i3,4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, ATI Radeon HD5670 512MB, Mavericks 10.9.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckoir View Post
Woah, I'm flattered by the nomination, thanks!

Not quite sure what I've done to receive this accolade, but I'll wear it with pride!

Pendlewitch - Once you've found said gifts, point me in the right direction, yeah? There's a good lad!

Voted! And no, not for myself.
I'll second that Chuckoir. I was a bit bleary eyed in the wee small hours when I found out.

It's a pleasure to be here as a member.

The guys haven't mentioned the gifts again so I think we've got away with it

iMac 27-inch Mid 2010, WD My Book 1TB Firewire,WD My Passport Air 500GB, Magic Mouse,Magic Trackpad,
iPhone 5C, iPod Nano 4GB 3rd Gen,ATV2, Samsung LE40 Series 6, Denon AVR1910, Kef HTS 1001.2s and Kube-1 Sub
Denon DCD510AE, Panasonic DMP-BD60,Sky+HD,Logitech Harmony One Advanced. MOTM October 2012.
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendlewitch View Post
The guys haven't mentioned the gifts again so I think we've got away with it
No, we remember. You can send them to me and the rest of the staff at your earliest convenience.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Personal Twitter
QUOTE Thanks
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
No, we remember. You can send them to me and the rest of the staff at your earliest convenience.
Actually . . . Send them to me, since I am the designated delivery agent, and I will see that they receive proper disposition . . . ..

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razormac View Post
Actually . . . Send them to me, since I am the designated delivery agent, and I will see that they receive proper disposition . . . ..
Ah yes, I forgot about your new position as the Santa Claus of M-F. Let me know if you need any help though - I don't want my new Mac Pro getting damaged in the mail.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Personal Twitter
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Great group AGAIN! Good luck everybody!

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Voted. Tough choices yet again.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
pendlewitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
Ah yes, I forgot about your new position as the Santa Claus of M-F. Let me know if you need any help though - I don't want my new Mac Pro getting damaged in the mail.
A Mac Pro....I was thinking of more something like this (and it's not me by the way!). Times are tough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg iPAD.jpg (33.6 KB, 30 views)

QUOTE Thanks
BrianLachoreVPI

BrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant futureBrianLachoreVPI has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD

Looks like Razor brought this home with a last minute push at the polls! Congrats Razormac - definitely well earned. Congrats to all the nominees - really like seeing some of the newer membership represented up there.
QUOTE Thanks
pendlewitch

Well done Razormac !! I'll send you on that iPad

Thanks all once again for the nomination and the votes, and to the rest of the worthy nominees also.

Regards,
Liam

QUOTE Thanks
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Thanks Everyone,
I really appreciate the honor. And congrats also to the other nominees.

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks
Chuckoir

Chuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb

'Grats Razor, well deserved!

Play the guitar?! Check out the [newly created]Mac-Forums guitar thread!
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Congrats, Razor!

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Member of the Month - November 2011 | Member of the Month, January 2012 »