New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Ľ Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Ľ Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Community Polls Community polls where we gather fun facts.

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Member of the Month for April 2009

Thread Closed

scathe

scathe is a jewel in the roughscathe is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2,4Ghz 15" unibody

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
I hear he's a pretty good guy. Very smart and just all-around awesome .
so I guess you know each other?

well, so much for spam
clayneal

clayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s

voted
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Glad to see some good turnout this time around.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

If we can keep this pace up, we should have no problem eclipsing the 19 votes from last month. My worry though is that the majority of people who will ultimately end up voting have already done so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scathe View Post
so I guess you know each other?
You could say that .

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Personal Twitter
Pedro D

Pedro D can only hope to improve

[Content Deleted]
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro D View Post
Too bad the person I wanted to vote for isn't there. I thought we could choose anyone from mac-forums.com
The poll is only for people who were nominated earlier by members of the community (where everyone had the chance to nominate whomever they thought was worthy of recognition). You can view the nomination thread here if you wish.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
Personal Twitter
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

bump it back to the top

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
December

December is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: eMac 1.42 GHz, 512 MB RAM, 40 GB HDD, OS X 10.4

Alright.

"Your innocence is treasure, your innocence is death
But your innocence is all I have"
JordantheNerd

JordantheNerd is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Powermac G4 MDD 2003, 2gb ram, 20" Cinema Display

I voted for harryb2448, as he was nice enough to send me the Apple Hardware Test for my Powermac.

Thanks mate!

Jordan
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

I voted. Glad to see people vote.

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon folks... get your vote in. Only 15 minutes to go.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
BlueMac

BlueMac is a jewel in the roughBlueMac is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7

vote bluemac!

jk

Good luck other candidates! Lets see some more votes rack up!

Flickr

Last.fm
Si, hablo Espa˝ol. Oui, je parle franšais. Yes, I speak English.
cwa107

Congrats, Vansmith! Looks like you're our April 2009 MOTM!

vansmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
Congrats, Vansmith! Looks like you're our April 2009 MOTM!
Victory is mine! All bow down to....I mean thanks.

Thanks to all who voted, regardless of who you voted for. It was nice to see more people out this time and I hope we can continue this upward trend in voting.

By the way, this would be two months in a row now that I didn't vote for the winner (honestly).

Personal Twitter
scathe

scathe is a jewel in the roughscathe is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 2,4Ghz 15" unibody

Congrats man!

Thread Closed

« Member of the Month for March 2009 | Member of the Month for May 2009 »