New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Archival Forum All the old stuff

Photo of the Month: August 2006

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

• Each member can post one photo in this thread each month.
  • The photo needs to be taken in the month covered in the thread title.
  • The photo cannot be larger than 800x600.
  • Please include the camera you took the picture with and the date of the picture in the description.
  • This thread is about sharing your photo not discussing technique, opinions of what is art, or to make disparaging comments on someone's picture. If you would like to discuss those things, please start a new thread.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute

Here is mine. Taken last night with my Olympus D535Z.

EDIT: I decided to color the tattoo. :black:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (28.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg shamrockV2.jpg (43.3 KB, 65 views)

MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
fearlessfreap24

fearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nicefearlessfreap24 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D

nice pic. she looks like Audrey Hepburn. the lighting make her seem mysterious.

QUOTE Thanks
Benjamindaines

Benjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really niceBenjamindaines is just really nice
Mac Specs: 17" MacBook Pro

Nikon D70 50mm lens.

QUOTE Thanks
WizzKid

WizzKid is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express

I swear I didnt photoshop this - my dad thought I did.

It was taken with my canon ixus 60

I must say, i love this photo my-self

any comments welcome, thanks
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzKid

any comments welcome, thanks
Nice shot. You have a good eye for photo ops from what I have seen so far. :black:

QUOTE Thanks
WizzKid

WizzKid is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express

thank you
QUOTE Thanks
iPolly

iPolly is on a distinguished road

Whats funny about this picture?
QUOTE Thanks
JGruber

JGruber has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15" 2ghz/2GB/250gb/SD - White Macbook 2.16ghz/2.5GB/250GB/SD

The Airplane blends in with the birds.
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

West Quoddy Head Lighthouse, Lubec, Maine. The Eastern most point in the Continental USA, it stands on the South Western edge of the bay of Fundy.

Shot 18 Aug 2006
Nikon D50
18-55mm Nikor Lens
Shutter 1/350
Aperture F5.6
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0008_2.JPG (216.3 KB, 27 views)

QUOTE Thanks
Mattlike

Mattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really niceMattlike is just really nice
Mac Specs: Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3v1L80Y
Here is mine. Taken last night with my Olympus D535Z.

EDIT: I decided to color the tattoo. :black:
You have a cute sister. :p
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattlike
You have a cute sister. :p
Brother.... that sure ain't my sister. :black:

QUOTE Thanks
puaerotch

puaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of lightpuaerotch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iBook G4 OSX Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3v1L80Y
Brother.... that sure ain't my sister. :black:
I would hope not. I would have lost all respect for you if that was your sister. Thats not the kind of picture one should take of a blood relative.
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelstumpf
I would hope not. I would have lost all respect for you if that was your sister. Thats not the kind of picture one should take of a blood relative.
yeah that would just be creepy.
Nah, that is my girlfriend. Had to take some photos for class... I was careful to strategically crop the image before posting.

QUOTE Thanks
surfwax95

surfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud ofsurfwax95 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" Powerbook G4 24" iMac iPhone 3Gs

Sony DSC-F717 (5 mp)
Taken Aug. 16th, 2006 in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico.

I was just taking the picture of the cannon when I saw that ship in the background. I waited around for about 10 minutes until it was in view, then shot it.

I try to Command+Shift+/ when I can.
They're - Their - There | Two - Too - To | You're - Your | MAC - Mac
I was on the M-F honor roll for October, 2006.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Desktops: August 2006 | Desktops: September 2006 »