Thread: TV catchup

TV catchup
    Is it possible to watch TV Catchup on my tv via streaming through Apple TV and airplay via ipad air , thank you

If you are in the UK there don't appear to be any apps for TV stations but if you have an iPhone, iPad or another device with Airplay that can access these services on the internet you can stream them to your TV via Apple TV by a process called mirroring.

To be honest I find TV Catch Up a bit of a busted flush these days since they failed to make agreements with the bigger channels and apart from a couple of boring channels all they do is provide a link to the show producer's own website stream which you have to independently subscribe to.

27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.11, Mac Mini i5 (2014), iPhone6s, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, New AppleTV (4?)
    Both TVCatchup, BBC iPlayer and the new TVPlayer support Airplay.

I agree that TVCatchup has weakened in its offering. TVPlayer is new but the interface is very good and the channel lineup is improving
    Not been around these parts for a while. Trying to change that . .

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - bottom left of this post

Thread Information