New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple TV Discussion of Apple TV, the new revolution in watching television.

Bluetooth Keyboard

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SleeperSS

SleeperSS is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 27"iMac OS X 10.7.5 Core i5

Is there a way to use an Apple bluetooth keyboard with Apple TV? The remote hunt & peck takes too ling..
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

How to use a Bluetooth keyboard with the Apple TV | Macworld

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks
SleeperSS

Thanks Sly...looks like exactly what I'm looking for.
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

No problem. let me know the results if you decide to try that. I have not added an Apple YV year but every few months I get closer to trying it.

QUOTE Thanks
SleeperSS

Sly...the keyboard is installed and working great. The Apple TV took a couple of tries to update the software but is working fine.

Thanks for the link.
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

You're welcome. Glad that worked. Thanks for keeping me posted. Our Series 2 TiVo rarely gets used now since my wife hates the menu system. We may switch to an Apple TV soon.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Trouble shoot ATV | apple tv sound »